Sunday 21 April 2013

Picture speaks a thousand words!

I truly trust that there should be a ideal balance of words and photos on a blog. Many of the previous post has been filled with words, hence, this post will be encompass with more pictures than talking. Although deep down I may have heaps to say, I reckon one should be more appreciative and enthusiastic towards pictures. Pictures can over and over again capture an expression or a moment better than I ever could with words.


Let the pictures do the talking!





























Customer Care Team - Malaysia! :)



Even though three months is a short period of time, my colleagues and I have grown closer to being delightful friends.  They were one of the main reasons I look forward to going to work each day as having them around makes the workplace and job much more enjoyable.  I will not be able to cope up with the amount of work and pressure without the support and assistance from them. I am really thankful to be given an opportunity into “the family” and they are beyond doubt, appreciated.



Last but not least, a thank you note was sent before I left the company to express my many thanks and gratitude towards the opportunity gained and kindness received from the team.




No comments:

Post a Comment